Bakery Fleet Advertisements and Graphics
There's no time like now for companies to promote their wares by every affordable means possible. And for our money, nothing pays bigger dividends than seizing the real estate on the sides and rear doors of trucks and trailers and turning them into, yes, rolling billboards.
These incredibly larger-than-life advertisements on wheels can build brand awareness and put marketing messages about products and services right in front of both consumers and business prospects - and do so in an environment in which little to no other visual media exists to compete for their eyeballs.
A vehicle wrap has many benefits that the exceedingly more expensive traditional media lacks, check out the vehicle wrap facts below from the Outdoor Advertising Association of America:
- Mobile advertising can be the most effective and efficient form of outdoor advertising, reaching more consumers at a lower Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) than any other form of outdoor advertising.
- More than 95% of Americans are reached by media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.
- The average American has traveled 302 miles in the past 7 days.
- One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 - 70,000 impressions daily.
- Federal Highway Administration study forecasts a sharp increase in the amount of time spent in personal vehicles and the number of trips per household.
Fleet vehicle wraps are ideally suited for various types advertising campaigns, including new product launch, and event marketing and are increasingly being used as part of the marketing mix.
- Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15 times greater than any other form of advertising.
- Transit advertising has grown to be the second largest segment of the outdoor advertising industry in terms of dollars spent representing 19% (as of 2003). The Outdoor Advertising industry has nearly doubled since 1993 from $1.19B to $2.09B in 2003. These numbers continue to grow each year.
- Eight out of ten Americans report they have walked in a town, city or downtown area, on average 6.1 miles in the past seven days. This pedestrian traffic represents a significant opportunity for advertisers.