Vehicle wraps are the most effective forms of advertising in the market today. One car wrap garners between 30,000 and 70,000 views per day.
It is a competitive environment and it isn’t easy to create customer awareness by using simple, traditional advertising. You have to be out-of-the-ordinary to be seen in today’s marketplace. If you want your brand to be recognized and be at the top of your client’s mind when they are in need of your product or services, you have to stay in front of them daily.
Phenomenal Advertising Power
Car wraps boast the lowest cost-per-impression rate compared to any other form of advertising media and are not only affordable for large brands that elect to use vehicle wraps as a core advertising strategy, but also for small and medium-sized businesses. You can’t shut off the message on a vehicle, like you can on a TV, it is displaying your message and providing valuable advertising 24/7.
A vehicle wrap has many benefits that the exceedingly more expensive traditional media lack. Check out the vehicle wrap facts below from the Outdoor Advertising Association of America:
- Mobile advertising can be the most effective and efficient form of outdoor advertising, reaching more consumers at a lower Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) than any other form of outdoor advertising.
- More than 95% of Americans are reached by media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.
- The average American has traveled 302 miles in the past 7 days.
- One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 - 70,000 impressions daily.
- Federal Highway Administration study forecasts a sharp increase in the amount of time spent in personal vehicles and the number of trips per household.
Fleet vehicle wraps are ideally suited for various types advertising campaigns, including new product launch, and event marketing and are increasingly being used as part of the marketing mix.
- Fleet Wrap advertising boosts name recognition 15 times greater than any other form of advertising.
- Transit advertising has grown to be the second largest segment of the outdoor advertising industry in terms of dollars spent representing 19% (as of 2003). The Outdoor Advertising industry has nearly doubled since 1993 from $1.19B to $2.09B in 2003. These numbers continue to grow each year.
- Eight out of ten Americans report they have walked in a town, city or downtown area, on average 6.1 miles in the past seven days. This pedestrian traffic represents a significant opportunity for advertisers.
Targeted to Your Customers
Drive in and around your target market; neighborhoods, retail areas, strip malls, etc. Change markets with ease. Target specific events; trade shows, sporting events, concerts, college campuses, etc. With vehicle wraps you have the flexibility to change markets with ease.
Build brand recognition with everyone who sees your wrapped vehicle(s) and raise your company's profile. Differentiate yourself. A bold design will generate a positive response.
Effective Mobile Promotion
Vehicle advertising allows a vehicle to promote your brand everywhere a vehicle typically goes; local roads, highways, parking lots, malls, restaurants, shopping centers, schools, and more. Promote your company all the time; while you drive, work, transport, deliver, shuttle, and while you're sitting in traffic or parked.
Marketing campaigns utilizing a single vehicle or a fleet of wrapped vehicles are a cost effective way to reach thousands of potential customers on a daily basis. Whether you're promoting a small business, launching a new product or a well established company looking for new and creative ways to advertise and reach new customers. A vehicle wrap is sure to get you the attention you want.
With a Cranky vehicle wrap you're getting your message to thousands of potential customers a day. There's no junk mail/spam filter for vehicle wraps or pop-up blockers, and you don't have to click on a message to view it. You can't fast forward, change the channel, or turn it off. You can't throw it in the garbage or hang up on it.
The Cranky Way
Many clients come to us unsure of what to expect, unfamiliar with the advertising medium and the process of wrapping their vehicle, and unaware of the potential benefits to their business. Cranky Creative has an extensive employee orientation program that all employees complete before working with clients. A core methodology of that training is education. The process we use includes the following phases,
- Understand the client’s business and industry
- Understand what demographics they are trying to reach
- Understand what they are advertising – a product, service, event, or promotion?
- Evaluate how a wrap would fit into your current marketing efforts?
- Evaluate the best fit solution for their needs
Although you may be interested in a vehicle wrap, our client representatives may determine that you would benefit more from a window graphic, laptop skin, or an elevator wrap campaign. If so, then they will tell you and guide you in the proper direction.
Some clients come to us not knowing what they want, or even having a logo for their business! That is ok. We can walk you through the process and transform your brand into a stunning vehicle wrap, window graphic, or store display.
With a Cranky vehicle wrap you are going to get noticed, draw attention to your business and differentiate yourself in a crowd of competition. Turn your vehicles into your best salesman!
The Design Difference
We have a diverse pool of award winning designers that each specialize in unique styles of design. Here are just some of their stylistic categories,
- Contemporary & Modern
- Clean & Crisp
- Commercial Design
- Flashy & Fun
We have designers to fit any brand style. Once you go through the creative counseling process we match you with the designer that best fits your brand. This process has been proven to maximize the quality and resulting client satisfaction for all of our projects. This is why our design gallery is so diverse and professional; we have the design resources that take the art of vehicle wrapping to the next level.
The Cranky Advantage
Over the last decade we have worked to perfect every aspect of the vehicle wrap process. Just look at the aspects of the wrapping process we have perfected:
- Well educated, experienced, and respectful staff
- In-depth creative counseling to ensure quality results
- Customer service understanding, listening, and follow-up
- Cutting edge of material research and using only the best products
- Industry experts and columnists in WRAPS magazine, the #1 industry publication nationwide
- Streamlined process from start to finish for a hassle-free customer experience
From customer service education and color matching you are guaranteed not only a quality product, but a quality experience when you choose to use Cranky Creative Group.
Don’t Spend Money by Leasing Space – You Own It, Use It!
In today's elevated gas price environment, it doesn't make sense to just "drive" your business vehicles; they've got to be serving a dual purpose. Promoting your business while you drive will help subsidize those rising costs by allowing your vehicle to serve an additional business function. A full vehicle wrap is the best way to ensure you're really taking advantage of that advertising space.
The effectiveness of advertising in the yellow pages or newspapers or on the radio or TV is declining substantially as more and more people seek online information and resources. Well it is critical to get out in front of your clients especially if you drive every day. The price of the billboards is substantial, when you consider that you already own a movable billboard space that travels to your clients and perspective clients every day, I'm talking about your vehicle. Whether you have a single vehicle or a fleet of vans, if your vehicles are not wrapped you are missing out on a substantial opportunity to engage your potential clients. Don't miss this opportunity. If your vans are not wrapped they are getting lost in the sea of white cargo vans that are already in your city or town. Your branded vehicles will expose your company's product or service to thousands of potential clients every day. Research has shown that as little as one vehicle wrap generates 40,000 impressions every day. When comparing this to the price ob billboards or other forms of advertising this is the most economical.
Don't just drive your business vehicles, get the most out of your commute or service calls by wrapping them with an effective, clear, eye catching message. A full vehicle wrap allows you to maximize your interaction with perspective clients looking for your services or products.
888.99 CRANKY (27265)